Saturday, January 3, 2009

Babies All Around

Two couples that are good friends of ours had babies last year. I admit, I was a bit sad that I couldn't be part of their baby party. But, come to find out, Arlo's cousin and his wife (who live only a few hours from us) are having a baby this month and another set of good friends are having their baby this May. So it turns out I'm part of a baby hootenanny (that's bigger than a party, right?).

Arlo and I have signed up for some child birth classes that start in a week. So it is time to get serious about furnishing our nursery and choosing all the equipment needed for our little girl in her first few months. But first, I had to finish this sweet blanket for Jim and Molly's little one that will arrive any day now.



Here is a close-up of the little bear I designed to go in each square:

No comments:

Post a Comment