Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Tired

I'm evidentially in quite a mood. I've started this post about 8 times and each time I come off sounding so unhappy and grouchy. That is really not the tone that I want to take with this blog. While I feel it is okay to have a grouchy day every now and again, somehow writing about it gives it more permanence and power than it deserves. It just seemed that everything frustrated me today. I know it all stems from lack of sleep. I have slept so poorly (less than 6 hours a night and no more than 3 hours at any one time ... usually less) for so many weeks now. And it is really starting to affect me. People tell me that it is good practice for when the baby is here. I guess, somehow, I don't expect to get anything done in those weeks after the baby is born and I can just sleep when she does. But right now I have so much that I need and want to do and so I end up fighting through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment