Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Snow and Christmas keeps coming

1. If you haven't read the comment left by Jenny on my snow post of a few days ago, you should do so. Jenny makes me laugh so very hard.

2. We've had about a foot of snow over the last 36 hours. Arlo is determined that today will see the perfect snow angel from him and there are some kids in the center open area of the parking lot making a massive snow fort with the plowed snow.

3. I am going to a Winter Party (not a Christmas party except that we are doing a white elephant gift exchange) for the mother's group I joined. For my white elephant gift I am wrapping up the silver plated pineapple candle holders that I've been moving with us since our wedding. I kept holding on to them even though they never fit with my decor because I thought, "Someday ... someday, I'll have that formal Luau and these will be perfect." Hopefully, they will match better with someone else's decor. As far as silver plated pineapples go, they are very nice silver plated pineapples.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you can laugh. I just went back and looked to see exactly what I'd said. I had not realized that I'd ranted on for so long - my comment's longer than your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I've now missed out on my opportunity to be part of a formal luau. No gourmet whole-roasted pigs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't I give you those silver plated pinapple candle holders - I thought you would love them. Just wait till you see what I have for the baby's room!

    ReplyDelete