Thursday, January 22, 2009

To Do

1. Find a pediatrician

2. Locate and purchase nursing bras that actually fit me. (I've tried every place local and am now on the mail order hunt

3. Find some nursing tops for me. I haven't even tried yet. The bra has been stressing me out too much.

4. Get (almost) everything for the baby's room.

5. Make/get a new quilt for the guest room bed that will stay in the baby's room. Currently it is very blue and not going with all the cute pinkness that appears to be in store for our little girl.

6. Go to the eye doctor so that I can replace my glasses that the cats broke back in August. The crack just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I figure I might want them in the hospital.

7. Investigate gdiapers since we're thinking we want to use them.

8. A million other things that I'm sure I haven't even thought about yet.

3 comments:

  1. Just a thought... you might want to wait on getting the nursing bras until after your milk comes in. Your size will probably change....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you when someone posted about these on twitter.
    http://www.nursingmothersupplies.com/html/nursingbras.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to officially add fun things to your list. For example - 9. Relax 10. Watch a silly movie 11. Play with Arlo and the kitties 12. Bake Renee some gingersnap cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete